This post brought to you by VISIT FLORIDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have heard so much good things about Florida. I have heard how beautiful their beaches and their theme parks there. Now that it is summer and my hubby doesn't have a class to teach, we have the opportunity to visit and have fun there. I really wish that we can go there this summer but we don't have enough budget to spend our summer vacation there.
That is why I joined the Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway. This is my chance to VISIT FLORIDA for FREE. Florida's Three for Free Giveaway is open to all residents of the US. VISIT FLORIDA is giving away 12 vacations. Grand prize winner will be allowed to choose 3 favorite vacations and the 9 succeeding winners will choose the remaining vacations. This sweepstakes is open from May 24, 2012 until June 30, 2012. Check out VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook for the details. Take a chance of joining daily, you will never know that you can be the grand prize winner or one of the 9 succeeding winners.
Prize packages are the following:
- Swim with the Manatees
- Tennis Lovers Gourmet Getaway
- Natural Florida
- Family Adventure
- Space Cowboy
- Trainer for a Day
- The Breakers Luxury Dream Vacation
- Ultimate Spa-cation
- Tee Time for Two
- Classic Family Beach Week
- Step into the Past
- Florida Keys Fishing
I really won't mind which package I will win. But if I am to be chosen as the grand prize winner, my 3 favorite packages are:
1. Classic Family Beach - This is sponsored by TradeWinds Island Resorts. A perfect package for our family. I am sure that my two toddlers will have a great time enjoying the sugary whites sands of St. Pete Beach.
2. Step Into the Past - a perfect package for history lovers like us. We will definitely enjoy digging the history of Florida. We will have all the time to explore St. Augustine's historic district, Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Park, St. Augustine Lighthouse, Pirate & Treasure Museum, Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse, and Oldest Store Museum. A package sponsored by www.fountainofyouthflorida.com
3. Space Cowboy - a package that will let us enjoy surfing and take a surfing lesson from Cocoa Beach Surfing Company. Eat lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center and experience tending a real Florida ranch. This package is sponsored by Space Coast Office of Tourism.
So, what's your favorite vacation package? Join the sweepstakes now and share your favorites here.